From the dome side, I think they don't look anything like Altec diaphragms.
Stuff like this is the Wild West of audio. Some good, most terrible.

From the dome side, I think they don't look anything like Altec diaphragms.
Stuff like this is the Wild West of audio. Some good, most terrible.
Your neighbors called. They like your music.
Dead link![]()
Loud is Beautiful if it's Clean! As always though, the usual disclaimers apply to this post's contents.
...and back. Seller has several models for various makes.
Paper diaphragm for Altec 288 291 299 drivers | eBay
Would be interesting to hear I suppose.

Red Flag-seller's feedback is more than a year old. Often that's a hacked account.
Your neighbors called. They like your music.
Bummer if the data is accurate; the alum. coil would be ideal for a low power app.
GM
Loud is Beautiful if it's Clean! As always though, the usual disclaimers apply to this post's contents.
Why would you even consider buying this scam paper junk

Your neighbors called. They like your music.
Bookmarks